Friday 19 November 2021

Multi-style Jade necklace

After trying to revise on bead weave, wire wrapped techniques, it is about time to do stringing. I have been wanting to make a necklace with these cute jade cylinder tube beads but cannot decide on the style. Should I make it short, long, multi-strand, combine with chain, leather cords....? It took me weeks to come up with this ideal - multi-style :




The above are long versions. 





The above are short versions.

I stringed two strands of slightly different lengths with tiger tail thread. Both ended with jump rings. The main joining components are chain, lobster claws and magnetic clasps(for short versions).



I am so pleased with the outcome. It is about time for me to take a rest. zzzzzz z z z z














No comments:

Post a Comment