Thursday 3 November 2011

Back and Recharged!

I am back from the 18 days vacation - exhausted after twenty over hours of flight.  Recharged? Yes, with the two full day rest after the vacation!

The National Parks were beautiful.  The photos which I took with my little camera simply could not capture the actual beauty of the scenery:


























These were taken from the Petrified Forest, Painted Desert, Grand Canyon and Yellowstone Park. 

Oh, I nearly forgotten to post the photos of petrified wood:





They are amazingly beautiful, aren't they?  And I did not pocket any of them though tempted. (pat on the back)

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Peggy, I'm so glad you had a great time visiting the beautiful national parks in the United States and that you made it back across the ocean okay. I have visited the above parks twice now and they do my soul good.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete