Friday 30 September 2011

Vacation in Malaysia!!!

Finally, I have finished weaving the Herringbone rope using the pockets of time  amongst the never ending chores.  Beading is my passion and I shall not let it die.

There is no photo of the rope as it is still half done as a necklace - I am still figuring out how to give a more refined endings.  In the mean time, I am also trying to design a bail to match the beaded rope and the metal pendant.  These two elements are of different texture thus how shall I coordinate the rope, the pendant and the bail?


I will have to shelve the project for a week as I am going for vacation in Malaysia with my DH, my two bothers and sisters-in-law.  Yeah!!!  

We are leaving tomorrow morning to Malacca, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Cameron Highlands and back to Singapore on 6/10/2011.  This not a sight seeing trip but a Makan (eating) trip - preparing to roll back like a ball!


No comments:

Post a Comment